YOUR BRAND – YOUR BUSINESS – OUR TALENT
Edustaff specialises in education placement and matching the right people to the right roles in a variety of education businesses. Edustaff services all tiers of education – from ECD to tertiary education as well as corporate training.
Finding high-quality staff that meet all requirements has always been a challenge. Founder Emma de Bruyn saw a gap in the market when looking for new opportunities for her career – she realised that there wasn’t a niche placement agency that caters for this dynamic industry.
Edustaff places candidates in the following areas of the education sectors:
- Teaching & Learning specialists: research, curriculum & assessment developers
- Lecturers and Tutors: Online and Face-to-face
- Au pairs
- Facilitators & Speakers
- Admin/office staff
- ECD, Primary & High School Teachers including locums/relief staff
- Coaches, extra curriculas and After School Programmes
- Counsellors, psychologists, remedial therapists etc
- School & Tertiary Education Management Teams
- Human Resources & Finance Teams
- PR, Marketing and Communications
- Operations & Facilities Managers
- All Candidates are interviewed prior to their CV being sent to our clients
- Candidates will undertake a personality assessment and a summary will be sent to the client
- Approved candidates are fully vetted: criminal checks and qualification verifications
- Candidates submit their CVs to us and all administration undertaken is done at no charge – No registration costs.
- Placement fees are affordable for businesses – we understand that educational institutions have different requirements, so please contact us for further details on our pricing structure.